|Too hot to handle!|
To make a chilli bangle, you will need:
Sheet of red neoprene (craft foam)
PVA/white craft glue
End roll of sticky tape
1. Start off by making Glitter Foam. Paint a layer of PVA glue over the whole of your foam sheet, ensuring every bit is covered and that it's even and not too lumpy. Lift it up and place it on a clean paper surface.
2. Pour red glitter over the glue, shake it off and pour the glitter that falls off, back into the jar. When dry, you can use glitter foam in any number of craft projects not just to make sparkling chillis!
|That's a wrap|
3. While the glitter foam is drying, prepare you bangle. Use the card roll that is left over from sticky tape as the bangle base, or a plain wooden or plastic bangle if you have one. Cut off a long piece of yarn, tie it to the bangle and then wrap it around until you reach the end. Tie another knot and feed the end into the bangle so it's hidden and secure.
4. Draw a chili shape onto paper to create a template and cut it out. Lay it on the back of your foam and draw around it several times, enough to cover the bangle. Then cut them out.
|Chillis to go|
5. Paint the tops of each chilli with PVA glue, then pour on green gitter to ensure each chilli has a green stalk.
See more Latin crafts on Crafty Chica's blog. I guarantee you will get hooked!Now then...who fancies a burrito??