Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Sunday 9 March 2014

My new project: Craft and Travel

You heard it here first! I have a new project on the go. I've just launched a website called Craft and Travel which yes, does what it says in the title. A resource that celebrates and showcases crafts from all over the globe. 

A long-term ambition of mine is to travel the world learning different crafts. Trouble is I've been sitting on this dream for too long. I'm still far from fulfilling it, in fact it may never happen...so this is the next best thing. 

Over the years I hope it will turn into a valuable resource that people from all over the world will turn to for information and inspiration - I also hope to engage contributors from every corner of the globe to share their stories and experience of different crafts. 

This is my chance to travel the world through craft, I hope you'll join me on my adventures by keeping an eye on it. 

I won't do too much cross-posting, as this remains my personal blog - but from time to time I may give a few links. Starting with a post I put up yesterday about Bangladeshi Rickshaw Art

Here are some photos taken from the article, from my recent visit to Bangladesh...




Which you can read in full here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment