Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Tuesday 5 January 2010

Getting thrifty in a nifty


Last night I started on my quest to make stuff with materials I already have lying around at home. First stop was my overflowing fabric stash. It seemed obvious to get back onto my sewing machine so I whipped up some iPhone sleeves which are now on sale priced £4 in my Folksy store.

It only made a dent in my stash, I still have lots more fabric - shiny, floral, animal print, netting, fleece, felt, denim......this is going to a fun task finding as many uses as I can for them.

In the meantime though maybe I should buy an iphone just to I can use one of my new sleeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment