Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Thursday 10 June 2010

Future Craft Prototype Sympsium

I'm in Dundee. After braving a 9 hour rickety train ride on an overnight train from London  I arrived here at 6am to report on an innovative event about 'Future Crafts' held at the University of Dundee. I'm blogging live from the event at www.craftresearch.blogspot.com and will be doing so for next two days so keep following my progress there and I'll do a personal write up after!

No comments:

Post a Comment