Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Friday 3 September 2010

Sticky situation

I've always had a soft spot for stickers though I thought my older sister was slightly mad when she used to collect the stickers found on fruit - she filled a whole exercise book with them, no duplicates either! But this is possibly one of the most amusing sticker uses I've seen. I recently went on a visit to Eagle Heights (a bird and wildlife sanctuary with an emphasis on eagles) and this is what the visitors do on exit, graffiti a wall with their entrance stickers.
I wonder who went first and how long it's been evolving?
If you've done any good sticker spotting then share your stories here!

No comments:

Post a Comment