Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Sunday 5 September 2010

Trip down memory lane

Wow! What a fabulous image! It's taken from a card given to me by my sister, by graphic designer  Tamara who runs Ink and Stylus. It's based on her own machine that is 105 years old! My mum's Singer was her pride and joy, she wouldn't let anyone near it! It saw her through her many years as a home seamstress as well as making her own clothes and repairing ours. 
Her's is very similar to this but came with a huge table that you sit at. It's currently lying derelict but one day I hope to have it in my home, I don't think it works any more but it's still a very special antique. 



No comments:

Post a Comment