What you need:
- A4 sheets of funky foam/neoprene (I got a pack of 10 for £1 in Poundland)
- Double-sided tape
- PVA glue and applicator
- Something circular to drawn around
1. Start with three pieces. Tape the front piece to the middle section using strips of double- sided tape ensuring all the edges match up neatly.
2. Before you attach the back piece, staple one piece of ribbon across it to create the hanger and then close the three pieces with tape or staple for extra security. Three layers gives you enough thickness so pins don't go through, you can use a 4th if you really want to but I've found that's not necessary.
3. For this floral design I drew round a circular coaster lots of time in different colours.
4. I then freehand drew flower shaped using the parameters of the circle and then some smaller flowers and circle shaped for the centres. These were all glued around the edge of the board to create a decorative boarder. You can cut the foam to whatever shape you like.
Leave it to dry. It's ready to stick some drawing pins in and hang on your wall.
A super quick useful craft project that everyone can make use of!
- Neoprene is available in bigger sheets so you can make larger boards
- Make one for a housewarming gift for a friend
- Make in colours that suit your home
- Glue on sparkles or add stickers, feathers....whatever you fancy to personalise it to your taste