Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Saturday 7 April 2012

Wanted! Contributors for a new Craft book

This Autumn sees the launch of my new book (pictured above) and I'm really excited to be starting on my next publication, scheduled for release Autumn 2013 now! It's a follow up to the forthcoming 'Glitter' book published by Vivays Publishing, but this time it will be '101+ Things to do with' a different material.
There are four categories inside the book:
  • Fashion & Accessories
  • Home & Interiors
  • Cards & Papercrafts
  • Food & Gifts 
And once again I'm on the hunt for exciting, unusual, original crafts projects designed by craft makers & designers from all over the world to feature in it.

If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to submit an idea that falls into one of the above categories, please email me at glittercrafts@ymail.com. You'll then be asked to submit a proposal describing what you would make for the book. If selected, you will need to make that project, and then send it to me, along with instructions for how you made it.
 
Proposals must reach me by April 30th however before submission you'll need to know what 'special' material your project should include, so email me first and I’ll let you know what it is...

I look forward to hearing from you!

Momtaz x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment