Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Thursday 26 July 2012

Bouncy Stonehenge...my London 2012 Festival Video Diaries continue

I still can't believe there are so many fun things going on for the London 2012 Festival, and I'm living in the city that's right at the heart of it!
For my latest two video diaries I went to see an incredible outdoor choreography where seven performers bungeyed off Millenium Bridge in the early hours of a Sunday morning!
Here's what happened. Watch video

And last weekend I went to the Bouncy Stonehenge aka Sacrilege 2012. It's a giant inflatable replica of the real thing and gives adults a chance to have a good bounce.
I got a bit carried away in this video! And I got to wear a beard ; ) Watch video.


No comments:

Post a Comment