Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Tuesday 11 June 2013

I've Got Pansy Coloured Hair

I'm calling my new hair shade Pansy as it has hints of blue, lilac and purple and reminds me of pansy flowers which we had a lot of in our back garden when I was growing up.
Here's the birds eye view...I love the early stages of freshly dyed hair, no roots to deal with.
And here's the the sides...
The back is blue and it also reveals the drasticness of my new cut, it's the shortest I've ever had it.
 

I've now had my do for a week and I'm still shocked whenever I look in the mirror.
On the plus side my new hair has sparked many conversations with strangers, mainly people at shop tills commenting how nice it is.

But the bizarrest one was that I was outside Selfridges in Oxford Street looking at my mobile when a guy came up to me and told me it was really apt I was standing where I was. 

I turned around and saw I was camouflaged so I asked him to take a photo of me!

My new look marks an all round feeling of newness, I feel refreshed and life seems different. Having cropped hair exposes your actual face, there's nothing to hide behind, it's scary at first but very liberating.

Thank you Fabritz & Jason from Toni & Guy Academy for doing such a top job on my hair again! And all for FREE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment